For all the classic and quality literature on all the aspects of management and business, refer "Management Universe" at http://management-universe.blogspot.com
For all the classic and quality literature on "Building Leadership and Management", refer http://shyam.bhatawdekar.com
Management Games and Icebreakers Add Tremendous Value to Your Event
This article will be of great interest to everyone and every professional who organizes and conducts any kind of event where people participate. Some of these events we know are:
- Training programs
- Induction programs
- Business, management, social, political or any other presentations
- Class room lectures/sessions
- Wedding functions, birthday parties, anniversaries
- Tourists groups
- Business, corporate or any other kinds of meetings
and so on.
Each one of such events is attended by many people. The organizers and conductors of these events want these events to be highly successful. Therefore they need to design and execute these events in such a manner that they provide high value to the participants/audience.
The value the participants of an event can derive from it could be because:
- The event puts them at ease.
- The event is full of fun as well as substance.
- The event generates great interest.
- The event allows them to easily and playfully interact, socialize, make friends, network with others.
- The event allows, encourages and facilitates their full participation.
- The event imparts them rich experiential learning.
- The event simulates the actual conditions of what the event is trying to communicate about.
- The event energizes them and motivates them.
- The event provides opportunities for them to show off.
- The event imparts knowledge in an entertaining and easy way.
and so on.
For achieving these objectives, it is imperative to include and embed appropriate icebreakers, exercises, games and energizers etc in your event. It is vital that you choose the right kind of all of these.
Ace management consultants and gurus Shyam Bhatawdekar and Dr Kalpana Bhatawdekar who have trained around 150,000 persons from over 250 organizations and institutions through their training programs, seminar, workshops and presentations have come out with a very valuable resource of these games, exercises, energizers and icebreakers in the form of two volumes of book titled "Classic Management Games, Exercises, Energizers and Icebreakers". These two volumes of their book contains 100 high quality games, exercises, energizers and icebreakers fully explained in great details. The books are available as ebooks from Nuubuu (http://nbuu.co/0 and http://nbuu.co/bM as well as in printed format from Amazon.